Cyber-attacks are becoming far more common and pose a risk of serious damage to your computer systems and business. The hackers and bots never stop testing your information security to gain access. From insider threats, social engineering, malicious software and ransomware attacks to data breaches, the list never ends.
We use a layered security solution, threat intelligence and security measures tailored to your business. Using risk management, our analysts can reduce the likelihood of anyone gaining unauthorized access to your sensitive information.
We have extensive experience of designing security architectures to enable business. Our methodologies cover the early phase of a project lifecycle from requirements gathering to design and through to build and run.
Our security architects can be engaged either individually or as a team to lead large scale systems integration projects, transitional and transformation programmes, or augment existing teams.
- An independent validation and review of proposed security architectures mapped to industry standard methodologies e.g SABSA, TOGAF.
- Design and implement Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Network and Infrastructure designs
- Application designs.
- Design and deliver Big data and analytics solutions.
- Project transitions and systems integrations using traditional or agile approaches.
- Chair or participate in an organisation Technical Design Authority (TDA)
- SOC and SIEM Solutions.
- Gateway and boundary architectures. (PSN etc.)
- PCI-DSS compliant solutions.
- Cryptographic and Cryptographic key management solutions.