Operations security is a process that identifies critical information to determine if friendly actions can be observed by enemy intelligence, determines if information obtained by adversaries could be interpreted to be useful to them, and then executes selected measures that eliminate or reduce adversary exploitation of friendly critical information.
Security operations centers monitor and analyze activity on networks, servers, endpoints, databases, applications, websites, and other systems, looking for anomalous activity that could be indicative of a security incident or compromise.
We provide Managed Detection and Response Services
Detect advanced threats
Multiple advanced detection methods including behavioural analytics, network traffic analysis, and human threat hunts find evil in your environment.
Stop attackers in their tracks
Instantly contain, remediate, and mitigate risks with detailed reporting and guidance tailored to your business.
Accelerate your security program
Leverage a team of experts - from your security advisor to the SOC - to mature your program and strengthen your posture.
Managed Detection and Response Service Benefits
- Dedicated security advisor
- Threat intelligence infrastructure
- Proactive threat hunting
- 24x7 SOC monitoring by expert analysts
- Real-time incident validation
- Simplify regulatory compliance
- Unlimited event source and data ingestion
- Full access to Insight Incident Detection and Response cloud SIEM
- Behavioural analytics and network traffic detections
- Incident management and response support